Showcase of the practical insights of the upcoming REACH Restriction.
On 13 January 2023, five countries will submit a restriction dossier on PFAS compounds. This PFAS restriction is the second ‘super’-one in the history of the REACH Regulation. With slightly more than 6 months ahead of submission and with thousands of pages of comments submitted as part of the calls of evidence, companies still face many open questions including:
– Where and Why PFAS are Used?
– How to Manage PFAS Emissions?
– How to Assess Socio-Economic Impacts?
– Why Certain PFAS are Essential and How to Switch to Alternatives?
– What are the Different Restriction Options?
In this context, the so-called multidisciplinary ‘Helix team’, leading on the PFAS, is delighted to share its expertise by showcasing some of the practical insights of the upcoming REACH Restriction. The ‘Helix team’ is a unique one-stop-shop concept developed initially by EU Focus & Fieldfisher.